- Please bring your insurance card when you come to the center.
- An attempt will be made to contact you prior to procedure.
- In most cases, we will able to give you an estimate on the cost of your procedure beforehand.
- Our staff will help you finalize your financial arrangements before your procedure.
- Whatever payment method is chosen, we require that all arrangements are made before procedure, and that co-pays be paid at time of procedure.
Charges for Procedure
- Billing for the facility and physicians is separate. This includes any applicable co-pays and/or deductibles.
- We charge for the use of the center, including the costs of the procedure room, and supplies for procedure and anesthesia.
- Your gastroenterologist, anesthesiologist, and pathologist will bill you separately for their services.
Methods of Payment Accepted
- Payment of the balance may be required before you have your procedure.
- We accept most insurance plans.
- We also accept as payment cash, check, or major credit card.
- If you have questions about which plans we accept, please call us.